What is Email Marketing and Why is it Important?

► Download your free copy of The One Page Marketing Plan Here – http://adamerhart.com/marketingplan

What is Email Marketing and Why is it Important?

We’ve all heard the headlines… “Email is king!” “Email is dead!” “Email, the most addicting drug on the planet” “How to handle inbox overwhelm” And on, and on they go. In the blue corner you have “Expert #1” claiming social media is the way of the future. And email is obsolete and ineffective. And in the red corner you have “Guru #2” stating that email is the ONLY channel you need to use. And that it has been, and will continue to be the most effective form of digital marketing available. So who’s right? Well… Neither (but the edge in this argument goes to Guru #2). Which is why in this episode we’re talking all about email marketing, and why it’s more important than ever.

So is email marketing important? Does it work? And most importantly, Is email marketing something you should invest your businesses precious time, money, and resources into? To answer this, let’s look at a few simple facts.

Fact #1: Email Works

Email is 40 times more effective at acquiring customers than Facebook or Twitter. So what makes it just so darn effective? One, We all use email for both personal, and professional. And two, Email is a medium that allows the development of a relationship by telling longer stories, including videos, and getting your customers to take action with embedded links.

Fact #2: Email Is Everywhere

92% of online adults use email. I’ve always wondered about the other 8% that don’t use email. Who are these people? I mean, Even my grandparents who are 85 years old have (and use) email.

Fact #3: Be Seen and Be Heard.

A message is 5 times more likely to be seen in an email than through Facebook. If you thought your email inbox was overwhelming, just take a quick look at your social media feed. Chaos! It’s like a high school talent show with everyone trying to get attention and be heard above the noise. You also have a limited time to grab your prospects attention, make your point, and get them to take action.

Fact #4: Show Me The Money

Email marketing has an ROI of 3800% And I’m sure I don’t need to tell you that an ROI of 3800% is HUGE! (Some statistics show the ROI is as high as 4300%)

How To Use Email Marketing

1. Email Service Provider

First, you’re doing to need an email service provider. This is what’s going to allow you to add subscribers, send emails, and keep everything on track. I’ve tried a bunch, and now use – and recommend – only one. Drip – http://mbsy.co/fVWtD

2. Training

Next, you’re probably going to need just a little bit of training on how to write amazing, revenue generating emails. I’ve taken more email marketing courses than I can count. And 1 course stands head and shoulders above all the others. It’s called AutoResponder Madness and it’s amazing. http://ghwuvh56.amadness.hop.clickbank.net/?r=arm

3. 3 Emails

For email #1 Solve your customers biggest problem or answer the #1 question you get in your business.

For email #2 Introduce yourself, your business, and your story.

For email #3 Introduce another problem, explain it in a little more detail, and the describe how your product or service solves that issue.

Done! Congratulations, you’re now an email marketer well on your way to more leads, a better relationship with current and potential customers, and an 3800% ROI.

Website: http://adamerhart.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/adamerhart
Facebook: http://facebook.com/officialadamerhart
Instagram: http://instagram.com/adamerhart
Snapchat: snapadamerhart

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *