In this video, I give you a strategy for SEO success over the long-term.
SUMMARY AND BONUS TIPS
Having your site show up in the search results is what we all want. It’s free and targeted traffic.
However, it takes time to get to this stage. Many never get there.
Luckily, what will help us improve our rankings will also bring traffic to our site.
Here is what to do:
1. Create free content that is useful
2. Promote it
Google ranks websites based on a variety of factors. These include:
– The number of links pointing to the site
– The age of the domain name
– What people do when they go to your site
Having valuable content means that users will interact with it. This tells Google that your content is worth featuring.
As you promote it, others will share it and link to it. This is another positive sign for Google.
You can promote your content on social media, by asking those in your network to share it, and by sending it to those on your email list.
HERE ARE SOME EXTRA TIPS:
1. Research what people are searching for in your niche. Create content that solve problems people have.
2. Write for your user but include keywords in your article
3. Download YOAST SEO – https://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins/seo/ – if you use WordPress
4. Have a CTA at the end of every article
5. Make your posts as useful as you can and keep updating them
Please like and share this video if you found it useful!